All Pages Copyright © 2021, Soffos, Inc., All Rights Reserved.
Please read these terms of service very carefully before using or registering for the Soffos web site and Services and / or interacting with the Soffos avatar. These terms of service (“Agreement”) govern you accessing content and using www.soffos.ai and its affiliates’ web sites and mobile applications. This Agreement between you (“you”) and Soffos, is subject to change by us as described below. By accessing the website, its features, and in particular the interactive ‘ask Soffos’ feature, you (i) accept this Agreement; (ii) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions; and (iii) have entered into a binding agreement between you and Soffos.
Soffos, Inc ("Company" or "We") respects your privacy and is committed to preserving it. Accordingly, this policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide to you when you visit the Soffos.ai website, including any related mobile applications and other services (our "Website") and / or practices for collecting, using, keeping, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
• On this Website.
• From e-mails, text and form submissions from this Website.
• Via telephone if appropriate.
This policy does not apply to information collected by:
• Any other website operated by the Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or any application connected via any third party.
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information via our contact form nor by any other method of communication. We try to ensure that we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. Accordingly, anyone under the age of 13 must NOT provide any information including name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any other identifying criteria.
If we learn that we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
We collect several types of information related to users of our Website ("personal information"), including information such as:
• Your name, e-mail address, telephone number, and other identifiers by which you may be contacted online or offline.
• Details about your Internet connection, browser information, IP addresses, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
• If you fill out web forms or request further services;
• If you report a problem with our Website;
• From records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us;
• From your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
• From third parties, for example, any affiliates, contractors or business partners.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data tracking and collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
• Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
• Information about your computer and Internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is collected as statistical data and does not include personal information:
• Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see the "Choices about How We Use and Disclose Your Information" section below.
• Web Beacons. Pages of the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We use information we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
• To present our Website and its contents to you;
• To provide you with information, products or services;
• To fulfil any other purpose for which you provide it;
• For any other purpose with your consent.
We may disclose anonymous, aggregated data about our users, without restriction.
• To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
• To contractors, service providers and other third parties that we may use in furtherance of our business;
• In connection with a merger, restructure or acquisition;
• To fulfil the purpose for which you provide it;
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information with your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others;
• To comply with any court order or proper legal process, including in response to any governmental or regulatory request.
We attempt to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. You can use the following technological methods to control this:
• Site Usage Tracking Technologies. We employ technologies, such as Google Analytics, that allow us to record how you engage with the Website. This includes, without limitation, clicks on various Website elements, length of time spent on specific pages, and mouse movements. This information is used solely for the purpose of improving the Website. You can learn more about Google Analytics and your options for opting out of interest-based Google ads at https://adssettings.google.com
• Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your e-mail address used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link in the footer of any related e-mail. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a purchase, product service experience, or other transactions;
• The California Civil Code permits any customers normally resident in the state of California to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties, for their own direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please e-mail us via email@example.com
Depending upon the law of your jurisdiction, you may have the right to:
(i) Access certain personal information that we may hold about you;
(ii) Ask us to delete your personal information from our database;
(iii) Request that we update or correct inaccuracies regarding your information;
(iv) Object to our use of your personal information;
(v) Request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes (e.g. California residents as above).
To help protect your privacy and maintain security, we may take steps to verify your identity before granting you access to any information. We may not comply if we believe that our response would affect other customer’s safety or rights, or if it might cause us to violate any legal regulations.
We also may not comply with an information change request if we believe such change might render the information concerned to be incorrect. An administration charge might be levied, dependent upon the nature of the request. We would advise you of such a fee and gain your acceptance of it before we complied with any request.
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. We have implemented industry standard measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access and disclosure. We limit access to, and use of, your personal information to authorized persons and trusted third parties who have a reasonable need for access in order to perform business operations. Any third party is bound by confidentiality obligations with us.
We are not responsible for the actions of others regarding any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website. We cannot claim that the Website is lawful for access outside the United States. Indeed, many of our databases, and those of our providers, are located in the United States; therefore if you access the Website from outside the United States, you are consenting to the transfer of your personal information from your location the USA.
You are solely responsible for complying with all local and other applicable laws. By sending us any information, you are consenting to its storage within the United States.